List Archives

RE: Wheres the new material

  • Subject: RE: Wheres the new material
  • From: "Philip Hendry" <philip.hendry@bb...co.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:23:55 -0000

Hey Ming,

Happy Christmas,

Perhaps someone should tell Gerard to approach Sanctury Records..they
have a great track record of signing up artists whom the majors believe
are well past their sell-by date - they have great distrubution and
acceptable marketing/support from what I can gather...I think the likes
of Edwyn Collins, Billy Bragg, Roddy Frame are on their rosta now if I'm
not mistaken.
There's been lots about how great the label is in the music press and a
couple of broadsheet articles that I've seen.....

Have a great Christmas everyone....and remember guys if you've got the
wrong pressie for the loved one ...'They say you hourt the one's you
love....but I don't think it's true'....finish the verse yourselves.....

See you at Shropshire...I'll be there even if the twins have arrived by
then !

Phil.
PS I haven't forgotten about the T-shirts...but a bit like new areos
material the wait is always longer than anticipated !