List Archives

Fiddlers (5th Dec)

  • Subject: Fiddlers (5th Dec)
  • From: "Neil Barton" <Neil.Barton@pr...com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:55:14 -0000

Hi all,

Just re-joined the list - was on here a couple of years ago but forgot
to re-subscribe when my PC died! Just got round to getting involved
again...

I was at Fiddlers on 5th Dec along with two friends. I was a gig regular
back between 89 and 95, but I haven't seen the band since. I was
wondering what to expect (nervous about being disappointed) but they
blew me away. Didn't recognise Angelo at all - but his playing was ace,
really classy. It was fantastic to hear the old songs done so well - the
new stuff wasn't bad either. When they kicked off with 'broken and
mended' I remembered why I liked them so much in the first place.

The whole thing has rekindled my interest. I notice that John Langley is
in a band called Witness. I don't know anything about them at all. Would
be very grateful if someone could describe to me what their music is
like?

Merry Christmas to anyone interested in aviation!

Neil.

The information contained in this E-mail is confidential and may be
subject to legal privilege.  Access to this E-mail by anyone other than
the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the E-mail or
any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it.  If you
have received this E-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
E-mail or telephone.