List Archives

RE: following on from what edward said

  • Subject: RE: following on from what edward said
  • From: "Paul Vallis" <paulvallis@ho...com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:05:32 +0000

I think there are quite a few artists, particularly ones who shall we say have been around for a little while and whose more popular times are behind them, who have decided to bring everything in-house and do it all themselves via the web and independent distributors.  There are other artists, like Ani DiFranco, who have done it all themselves from scratch, so it can be done.

It would entail getting that bl**dy website up and running again though!

PV1