List Archives

Hazel Winter

  • Subject: Hazel Winter
  • From: "Paul Vallis" <paulvallis@ho...com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:14:59 +0000

My usual Hazel Winter gig post!

Tomorrow (Thursday 18th December) at the Folk House on Park Street supporting Little Sleeper.

The release of Hazel's 2nd album, Death Row Bride, has been put back until mid February.  However, I've had a sneak preview, and its ace.  Features Hazel's usual live band, plus Portishead guitarist Adrian Utley on one or two tracks.

Hazel came on as a guest on my radio show last Friday evening.  Would have given you some notice, but it was only set up actually after the show went on air, after both Simon Edwards from K-Passa AND a guy from the Mighty Stars both pulled out at the last minute!

Gigs in Bath, London, Frome and Oxford coming up in the new year.

More details on her website www.hazelwinter.co.uk

PV1

Get a free connection, half-price modem and one month FREE, when you sign up for BT Broadband today! _______________________________________________ The Blue Aeroplanes Mailing List http://www.blueaeroplanes.com/ Post: Blueplanes@st...net Subscribe/Unsubscribe/Info: http://lists.sthomas.net/mailman/listinfo/blueplanes