List Archives

RE: I'll never forget...what's his name

  • Subject: RE: I'll never forget...what's his name
  • From: Simon Ludlam <simon.ludlam@co...co.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:47:01 -0000
  • Cc: "'blueplanes@st...net'" <blueplanes@st...net>

That's it all except live albums, compilations, and solo stuff

cheers
Simon

Bop Art (1984)
Tolerance (1986)
Spitting Out Miracles (1987)
FriendLoverPlane 1 (comp of b-sides, plus new recordings) (1988)
Swagger (1990)
Beatsongs (1991)
FriendLoverPlane 2 (comp of b-sides, plus new recordings) (1992)
Life Model (1994)
Rough Music (1995)
Cavaliers (2000)