List Archives

RE: in the shops yet?

  • Subject: RE: in the shops yet?
  • From: Philip Hendry <philip.hendry@bb...co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:02:19 +0100

couldn't make the Gerard gig after all due to work commitments ...so please
book him again......pop stars in the attic...good name for a band.....how
about...in no particular order....Boo Hewerdine, Martin Stephenson, Guy
Chadwick (House of Love - best band in world apart from Blue Aeros). Cheers
Phil.

BBC, unless specifically stated.

---
The Blue Aeroplanes mailing list.