List Archives

Re: New boy

  • Subject: Re: New boy
  • From: "Paul Vearncombe" <Paul@Ve...freeserve.co.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 03:26:34 -0700

I'm a Bristol bloke myself, although the Beatsongs album was the first I
heard.  I first saw them at the Fleece Xmas '91, I think.  A couple of the
tracks on Fruit were recorded at those gigs, I seem to remember.  I
confess
I also find it odd that they have such a following in the US.  Or is that
overstating the case a bit?

Anyway, welcome to the list.

PV