List Archives

Gotta skate...

  • Subject: Gotta skate...
  • From: "Doc" <blueaero@ya...com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 08:03:32 -0700

--- Damian Kingsbury <damian@pl...freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> I've only seen one programme, and the sketch with the lizards coming out
of
> the TV was too weird for me.  David Lynch would have been proud.  Did
you
> see jaaaaam too? That's even weirder, if that's possible.

Ain't nuthin' compared to Eddie Izzard's jam trousers.  What was that in
aid
of, Q?

Well folks, it's been a gas, but I gotta skate.  I've started a new gig
and I'm
in the middle of trying to figure out how to build my first guitar (a copy
of a
Les Paul Jr. '59).  Gotta focus on that.

Look after yerselves.  Here's to the next Aeros release bein' better than
the
last one...

-Doc

=====
"I have been a member of the Committe of the MCC and of a Conservative
cabinet, and by comparason with the cricketers, the Torries seem like a
bunch of Commies."  -Viscount Mockton