List Archives

new member

  • Subject: new member
  • From: "Savage Jonesy" <jonesy@po...com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 15:00:57 -0700

ok, i hope this works!
well, hello, i'm the new one, who doesn't know what's going on! actually i
don't even know why i joined this list yet, cos i don't know too much
about
that band.
i just met rodney, who's a member of it (i think) and when he told me
about
this band, i thought i'd look for it on the net and that's how i found
their/your site. so i just joined the mailing list, cos i also found a
little soundclip on an online CD store website and found it pretty kewl!
:)
ok...a few things about myself...my name's kathy, i'm 17 and from germany!
so...do members of the band also post messages to the list? and can you
tell
me a bit more about "the blue aeroplanes"? really, i have no idea, who
they
are and i somehow have the feeling that i'm missing something really good!
:)
thx!

kathy

***i believe in love surviving death into eternity - "affirmation" (savage
garden)***