List Archives

Countdown to Truck

  • Subject: Countdown to Truck
  • From: "Jof Powell" <jof@ya...com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:15:53 -0700

Only a few days to go until the BA play at the Truck Festival - it'll
be excellent to see them again.  Last time I saw them was at the
beginning of the 1994, on the Broken and Mended Tour.  They were
supported by A House, and some band called Sleeper, hmm.  I've long had
this feeling that many bands that support the BA have had more success
than they have...

Will anyone else be there?  It'd be good to see you...  I'll be in
either of my very venerable (read tatty) BA t-shirts - either the
Beatniks with Altitude with a large diagonal blue-ish plane on it, or
the original black one with the BA written in large pink writing and
small blue planes flying round.

See you!

Jof

=====