List Archives

Re: 80s vs 90s albums

  • Subject: Re: 80s vs 90s albums
  • From: <Dwight_Larson@mi...com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:59:37 -0700

Beatsongs is great, and so is Swagger.  Actually, so are Life Model and
Rough Music.  Try eBay for good deals on rare or hard to find used CD's.
CDNOW is good too, sometimes, but only for currently available disks.  I'm
not sure AB-CD is still in business, but they were good for a while too.

http://www.ebay.com

http://www.cdnow.com

http://www.ab-cd.com

- Dwight

                    "Jonathan Culver"
                    <jonathanculver@chocolat        To:     "Blue
Aeroplanes Mail List" <blueplanes@st...net>
                    e95.co.uk>                      cc:
                    Sent by:                        Subject:     80s vs
90s albums
                    blueplanes-request@sthom
                    as.net

                    10/19/2000 09:01 AM
                    Please respond to
                    blueplanes

I wanna get hold of Beatsongs and later  material.
But are these as good as Tolerance and Spitting out  Miracles.
I've been in the wilderness far too long...

Jonathan

PS has Bop Art ever been re-released, it's a bugger to  buy?
PPS Web-site recommendations for buying cds?

---
The Blue Aeroplanes mailing list.