List Archives

RE: Jazz Butcher

  • Subject: RE: Jazz Butcher
  • From: "Doxtator, Edward" <edoxtator@sp...com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:35:51 -0700

Hi Nick

The JBC (currently Pat Fish, Max Eider, Owen Jones and Steve Valentine)
have been knocking around in multiple forms for nearly 20 years.  If you
go to http://www.jazzbutcher.com, all questions will be answered.

The JBC<->BA connections (sounds like a flight to Jacarta on British
Airways) that I can think of off the top of my melon are:

Pat Fish: co-writing "Whatever Happened To Our Golden Birds?", playing
guitars on other "Rough Music" tracks, and providing backing vocals on
"Beatsongs'.  Pat also took the photo of the BLUEAERO licence plate that
appears on the back of the "Boy In The Bubble" single.

Alex Green:  Saxes.

Paul Mulreany(sp?): Drums.

I know there are more, but I'm a bit tired...

If you do have a chance to go see the JBC gig, GO.  They're not to be
missed.

-Doc