List Archives

Swagger Re-issue and Christmas gig.

  • Subject: Swagger Re-issue and Christmas gig.
  • From: gordon wilhelmi <gordon.wilhelmi192@bt...com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 01:55:20 +0100

Hmmm ? This suggests a transfer of copyright, or something, and seems
unlikely.

Perhaps the recent announcement of Fleece gig on 2 December
(hoo-bloody-rey !) might generate enough chat here to reveal more....
Was lucky enough to cross paths with a couple of flp’s at Wickham Festival
last week who informed me that tickets were already on sale for December,
so got tickets for that sorted before turning off the engine on our return
home !
Hope to see any left on this forum there, and hope to post a report to any
on this forum that cannot make it after the gig.
Thanks for hosting, Steve Thomas

Sent from Mail for Windows