List Archives

Re: New BA Videos Posted On YouTube

  • Subject: Re: New BA Videos Posted On YouTube
  • From: "andrewbrown@bl...ch" <andrewbrown@bl...ch>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 10:12:14 +0200 (CEST)
  • Cc: blueplanes@bl...org

Thanks Eugene!
Andrew
----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----
Von : ungere@ho...com
Datum : 24/05/2020 - 04:46 (CEST)
An : blueplanes@bl...org
Betreff : [BluePlanes] New BA Videos Posted On YouTube
P {
        margin-top: 0;
        margin-bottom: 0;
}
  Hello all-

  It has been quiet on this list for quite a while so I thought it was
worth mentioning there have been some great live videos uploaded on the
official TheBlueAeroplanes YouTube channel. I noticed the uploads
yesterday. This is a direct link to the uploads. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlueAeroplanes/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=2201