List Archives

Thank you

  • Subject: Thank you
  • From: "iantunnacliffe@bt...com" <iantunnacliffe@bt...com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 20:33:23 +0100 (BST)

Thank you one and all for identifying the 'mystery track' (88 Out) for me. I think the first 'Friendloverplane' album must have been the only one I had not dug out & scrutinised...!!!. Will try to upload futher BA early 90's videos from my personal archives to YouTube(...Manchester Boardwalk, Sheffield Leadmill etc) ASAP. Thanks again...you guys know your stuff!!! Ian T.