List Archives

Re: Top 5 Blue Aeroplanes tracks

  • Subject: Re: Top 5 Blue Aeroplanes tracks
  • From: gareth james <gtbcomps@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 21:10:12 +0000 (UTC)

top 5love come roundtolerance (warsols 15/Tolerence EP  version)bury your
love like treasureveils of colourbroken and mended
thats hard man!

Chris, can you pass to the band
how fucking good is the new album?Seriously impressive!
Each time I've seen them since Antigrav came out, the band, and Gerald
especially, have looked more relaxed and more enjoying themselves then for
decades and it really shows in this album.very impressedI would say is the
natural successor to Beatsongs, and in my view their best album since
those heady days.
Oh, and I like to think it was me getting 'access all areas' late for
christmas that took them to number#1!Well I'll tell myself that!Haven't
had a chance to look at the DVD yet and see if I can see myself in the
mosspit.
Very sad I can't see you tomorrow night (due to my eye) have a great set
of gigs
Gareth