List Archives

Fw: Welsome Stranger CD and T-shirt!

  • Subject: Fw: Welsome Stranger CD and T-shirt!
  • From: Nick White <nick.white@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 15:54:36 +0000 (UTC)

I can confirm that I got my vinyl LP superfast, with a download from the
Pledge site included, and it is as good as everyone is saying.

Really interesting melodies and guitar riffs, puckish lyrics, clever
arrangements and excellent musicianship.  Very much in the style of the
Aeroplanes despite the writers of the music being relatively new additions
to the band, but also very catchy songs (I never expected to hear a Blue
Aeroplanes album end with a la la la singalong but it works!).  Everyone
concerned should be very pleased with themselves.
Looking forward to the Harlow (almost my home town) and London shows.
I've managed to persuade at least 9 friends to come to the London one
because I could guarantee them a good time.  BTW, Londoners, that show
looks to have a 10pm curfew (due to a club night afterwards).
Londoners could consider coming to the Harlow show too.  It's a friendly,
more intimate independent venue and the trains run late back to Tottenham
Hale and Liverpool St.
Have a good weekend everyone.
NW