List Archives

Re: The Boy In The Bubble - a hit?

  • Subject: Re: The Boy In The Bubble - a hit?
  • From: Nick White <nick.white@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 14:54:08 +0000

For completists, Swagger got to #54, Beatsongs to #33, and Life Model to
#59.

As far as I know the new album is only available via Pledgemusic and at
gigs, so sales won’t count.

NW

On 8 Jan 2017, at 14:08, Andrew Keulemans <keulies@gm...com> wrote:

All of which begs the question of how many copies does welcome stranger
have to sell in the next week to make one of the album charts?
AK

On 8 Jan 2017 11:01 a.m., "Paul Vallis" <paulvallis@ho...com