List Archives

Re: Welcome, Stranger!

  • Subject: Re: Welcome, Stranger!
  • From: GORDON WILHELMI <gordon.wilhelmi192@bt...com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 04:43:07 +0000 (GMT)

You'll likely see me all over the place at Fleece, only......

Why they have to use Seetickets is a mystery. They never actually send the
tickets out, you wait until the final couple of weeks before the gig as
instructed, but by the time you realise they aren't arriving it's too late
for them to send them anyway, so have to hope you still have the poxy
email confirmation in your system from 4 months ago ! It's a Con.

Similar whinge about the Patterns gig in Brighton. If the Band gets
nervous about ticket sales for that, suggest they contact the venue and
make sure they make tickets available sometime.

No problems with ticketweb, 02 academy tickets in hand.

Dooooah !