List Archives

Re: The Convent Gig

  • Subject: Re: The Convent Gig
  • From: david cullum <drdaeve@gm...com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 14:06:58 +0100

Friendsloversplanes,

It was was a strange evening for sure

was the most I've ever paid to see the Blue Aeroplanes, but also the
closest they've played to my house for about 30 years

all-seater venue in a converted chapel, dancing discouraged in case it
upset the live-steaming cameras (Wojtek was the only person dancing)

Great set great performance as always

daeve