List Archives

Re: Well Bloody Hell

  • Subject: Re: Well Bloody Hell
  • From: GORDON WILHELMI <gordon.wilhelmi192@bt...com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 03:34:46 +0000 (GMT)

I more or less agree/disagree with everything you say, David, but that's
the best cracking review of the fayre so far, IMHO.
And hardly a hint at a request for an Australia Tour neither. Either. As
well. Dooooah !
PS If 'Church' get up your way in the near future, could you tell them
they are sorely needed for a European (London) Tour, soon. Doooooah !