List Archives

Re: update please!

  • Subject: Re: update please!
  • From: "rockerq@ao...com" <rockerq@ao...com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 15:50:48 -0500 (EST)

I really like some of the tracks on the extra CD - Anyone (like me) who
already has the vinyl - it really is worth buying the CD as well for the
extra tracks.

"Unsay" in particular sounds like classic BAs, and if you want to hear it
before buying it crops up in my January show on Dandelion Radio - coming
round roughly once a day in the stream - see
www.dandelionradio.com/schedule to find out when it is on. (It's in the
first hour of the show).

Cheers!

Rocker