List Archives

Re: Ok, who's bluaero...

  • Subject: Re: Ok, who's bluaero...
  • From: "gordon" <dwilhelmi@ti...co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 02:59:22 -0000

  Me and you and a dog named Boo will probably just about fill The Spitz
by the sound of it. Already had tickets for Fiddlers when the Spitz was
announced, and would find it utter rudeness not to attend both.

  Anyone London end wanna lift out or back from Brizz, gimme a shout.

  PS Spitz doesn't do tickets, merely booking reference numbers (yawn!),
and one of the Phils has the same number as me, so god alone knows what's
going to kick off there.