List Archives

Re: Spitz

  • Subject: Re: Spitz
  • From: Philip Rush <philip_rush@ye...fsnet.co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:11:03 +0000

Needless to say my booking number is H000001.

I do not know what the H stands for.

Philip

On 10 Nov 2006, at 18:07, gordon wrote:

A rum old do this one looks to be. Not complaining, mind you.

The booking reference number IS your ticket, so I don't expect much raffle ticket banter around this one.

Somebody mentioned that Gerard played this place around the time of 'Record Player'. Look forward to him sneaking one or two numbers from that into the set, here, or at Fiddlers, particularly of course, the high camp rocker that is 'Art Star'.

I don't get up that way often, but had a wander right round there recently whilst waiting for an airport train. It's also just a stone's throw from that place known as Brick Lane, so I find it quite in order to sample some of their fayre pre gig, like a good honest tourist should !

Incidentally, if anyone on this list is missing 'Record Player', would like a bone fide one, and if they get their act together enough to flog them at the gigs, I'd be happy to pick one or two up and send them on. I think they rushed me £8 for it at Fiddlers.

Anyway flp's, see you that end or this,