List Archives

Re: Glastonbury 92 - p.s.

  • Subject: Re: Glastonbury 92 - p.s.
  • From: Rob Fawcett <robhdean@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:33:30 +0000 (GMT)

I download this quite a while ago - at that time a
much larger number of people were sharing it & it took
maybe an hour to download. You could message people
who have posted comments & ask them to recommence
seeding the files. I've put it back on my seeding
list.
Best

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=115566