List Archives

Re: Pandora & Robyn Hitchcock

  • Subject: Re: Pandora & Robyn Hitchcock
  • From: "Paul Vallis" <paulvallis@ho...com>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 12:03:28 +0000
  • Bcc:

Art Brut are worth checking out. In fact I'm off to see them at the Fleece sometime later this month.

And I thought I'd mention, as I know there are a few Robyn Hitchcock fans on this list, that he is touring the UK early next year, which includes a date at Bristol's Fleece on Friday 12th Jan. Same backing band as the last tour (only they seem to have changed their name from the Minus 5 to the Venus 3 - still contains Peter Buck anyway).

PV1 (yet to subscribe to iTunes, but I do own 4 turntables!)