List Archives

Pandora

  • Subject: Pandora
  • From: steeevburt@ne...net
  • Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 15:40:08 -0500

 Revelation time. Anyone familiar with www.pandora.com? Those who are,
please bear with me but feel free to try this at home. Type in Blue
Aeroplanes (natch) and see what it comes up with. Personally, it started
with 'King of the Soap Box# from FLP1 and followed up with:

 James McMurtry
 Richard Buckner
 Hootie and the Blowfish!
 Jeff Rolka
 Riochard & Linda Thompson :)
 Rhett Miller
 Meat Puppets
 Tolerance :)
 Oysterband!
 The Pogues :)

 Basically, Pandora goes away and has a little think about who else you
might like if you dig the Aeroplanes and come s back with a selection of
tunes. At another time on another day I would be interested to see who got
what. I must confess to not being familiar with all of the above but was
pleasantly surprised. Give it a go.

 Phil H. Just a thought, but did you get as far as scanning it and do you
have a digital file of the oft mentioned t-shirt. If you do we can all
print our own, can't we and save you the grief of the limited edition
print run.

 I'd like to say I'll see you all on the 22nd but I think it is highly
unlikely.

 Living in my own world
 Steve B