List Archives

Re: Aeroplanes Live Footage

  • Subject: Re: Aeroplanes Live Footage
  • From: "gordon" <dwilhelmi@ti...co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 13:54:51 -0000

  Well, officially, yes, but I don't know how it helps because it won't
burn.

  I originally swapped it out for an 'Echo&Bunnymen' CD with Turgut in
Turkey. I then wanted to swap it out for some 'Blueglass' with PV1, but as
it didn't burn I had to swap it out for an 'Altitude' CD with Turgut again.
He didn't like 'Altitude' much, but I am mightily pleased with my
'Blueglass' so am not really bothered.

  Now, does that make any sense ?