List Archives

Re: Re: Art Objects

  • Subject: Re: Re: Art Objects
  • From: Drdaeve@ao...com
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:04:16 EDT

Friendsloversplanes.....

Hey Rocker bro! ....happy to stand corrected....was a v. long time
ago....what I do recall is that each of the times I saw the Art Objects
they  finished
with a guitar apocalypse, maximum shock'n'awe, multiple guitarists
dragged
from the wings type scenario....believed then that they were the future
of
rock'n'roll & were going to be huge, believe now that Langley & Co  will
be like
Van Gogh, only properly appreciated and valued after they're gone -
except by
us privileged & fortunate few....the Blue Aeroplanes are just  the best....

....pretty sure the Art Objects line-up I saw live included Gerard and
John
Langley, and Wojtek - so that's almost a 30 year collaboration....

...was a great time to be young in Bristol.....very lucky we were

'It's not drink, or mouth, or size, it's us who turn them into men'

DrDx