List Archives

Re: No Thread, Substance or anything

  • Subject: Re: No Thread, Substance or anything
  • From: gareth james <gtbcomps@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:14:03 +0100 (BST)

Neville, I can burn you a copy onto CD, but don't have a copy of the oft
mentioned tome!
Did I read somewhere in the recent surge of correspondence that this is
being re-released on CD?
If so, when???
gtb

Neville Street <nevstreet@ho...com> wrote:       Tom

 Hungover already? The night is but young or are we talking  a lunchtime
session here? I can dig Bury Your Love. In fact, I've got a  session with
the lads tonight and it's all starting at my house. And you  know what?
We're gonna listen to some BAs whilst we down our Vodka RBs  and bottles
of San Miguel.

 Incidentally, if I send someone a CD could or would they have  the
technology to burn me a copy of the Arts Objects' LP from vinyl. Much
appreciated. have a great weekend and Yamas everyone!

 Neville