List Archives

No Thread, Substance or anything

  • Subject: No Thread, Substance or anything
  • From: "Tom Berry" <tomberry@sp...co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:47:42 +0100

I'm in a post hangover state and just wanted to write something about the
BA's because they help make life beareable.

The RA debate is dead interesting. Is he not an official member anymore???
I've enjoyed some of his contributions, however I have noted his 'strops'
on stage during/post gig. I don't know about other planes other than
Angelo who was really nice after a gig at the Hope Centre, as well as John
Langley and Jon Wygens at the Fiddlers in Bedminster who were also really
nice.

I think Jon Wygens is an unsung hero, in terms of strikers.

Anyways it must be time for a current flight pilot to read this crap and
have a say.

I never saw Bob Bradley, Susie Hug, Dave Newton or the Larder Sisters, on
stage  which I am pissed about as Mr Helm really raves about Dave Newton.

Just for now, 'Bury you love'  is the best.

Cheers
Tom.