List Archives

Re: Hello, how are you? How's it goin'?

  • Subject: Re: Hello, how are you? How's it goin'?
  • From: gareth james <gtbcomps@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 19:32:49 +0100 (BST)

super email, welcome to the club.

After a overload of altitude, the live gigs and putting everything the
planes have recorded onto i-tunes thence i-pod, I've actually been a month
away from listening to the planes.

But with your email suddenly I'm invigorated again - so guess what will be
on the i-pod on my 7 hour journey to deepest scotland on sat?

Magic, pure magic!

Now then
where's that single?
Where's the live bootleg?
When and where is the next gig?
C'mon Lisa sort Gerald out....

Anyone know how Swagger or Altitude sales fared?

Gtb

Wm Lightner <wvklightner@ya...com> wrote: I was pretty much resolved to
forever listening to my close lobsters, chams, weddoes, chills...not a bad
thing - better than most!  But still...aging and nothing "new."  And then
a chance encounter with a blue aeroplanes cd in a used book/music shop
here in the states.  it was swagger - look!, another one called beatsongs.
 i'll try them out, what the hell.
  how shall i say it?  who am i telling?  you've all felt the same thing.
right now i'm spinning altitude, life model, detective song ep, and back
to tolerance  - cavs and rough music on the way.
  it's good to be here...i like it

  cheers!
  Wm