List Archives

Re: Bristol gig

  • Subject: Re: Bristol gig
  • From: "Paul Vallis" <paulvallis@ho...com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:14:52 +0000
  • Bcc:

In reply to Peter's e-mail (which I don't think anyone else has responded to yet), you can usually park on the road that Fiddlers is on. Its in a backstreet on what is essentially a small trading estate, so there is very little else parked around there at night. However don't leave anything valuable in the car. The back street location can make it a little difficult to find though. I can provide full directions if you'd like them, but if you can find it on something like multimap or if you can get a Bristol AtoZ it should be fairly easy to navigate.

So who else is going then?

PV1