List Archives

Re: T shirts

  • Subject: Re: T shirts
  • From: gareth james <gtbcomps@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 10:41:31 +0100 (BST)

'Who were the guys with the "Are you now or have you
ever been..."
T-shirts?  Coz I REALLY want one!'

Lisa, I mentiomned this some months ago, as I love
those T-shirts, and was too broke in thise days to buy
it.
Then there was a little rash of emails with the
possibility that they would be reproduced for this
tour....
Obviuosly that never happened.

Who was thinking about reprinting them?
is there a mail order thingy we can buy from you?

gtb

--- Lisa Ash <chipaway@th...freeserve.co.uk>

=== message truncated ===