List Archives

BBC Radio

  • Subject: BBC Radio
  • From: dwilhelmi@ti...co.uk
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:26:15 +0100 (BST)

Steve  Thomas
The Aeros bit is around forty minutes in, after Death Cab for Cutie and
Stone Free by Hendrix.

------

Gordon Wilhelmi has sent you a link to listen to a radio show using the
BBC Radio Player. Click on this link to listen:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/noscript.shtml?/radio/aod/6music_aod.shtml?6music/dreamticket_tue

To listen you will need to have a programme called RealPlayer installed on
your computer. Download it for FREE from our audio help page -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/audiohelp.shtml

from
Gordon Wilhelmi

------
Disclaimer:
This message was sent to you using the "Email a friend" facility on the
BBC's website, http://www.bbc.co.uk/. If you wish to complain about this
email, please forward it in its entirety to webmaster@bb...co.uk. The BBC
is not responsible for the content of this email, and anything said in
this email does not necessarily reflect the views of the BBC.