List Archives

Brighton set list

  • Subject: Brighton set list
  • From: "Lee Briggs" <lee.briggs@ta...com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:34:24 +0100

Sorry Guys, but I'm not sure how to add to the earlier thread concerning
the
Brighton set list, but Gordon was right. They did play .and stones. The
list
I copied out was from the set list someone found on the floor and passed to
me.

I'd had a few too many lagers to remember everything that happened that
evening but being a bit drunk did have its advantages as I unashamedly held
up my mobile and videoed the whole of .and stones on it. So have a 6 min 30
file on there. Video quality isn't fantastic as you would imagine from a
mobile phone but sound is pretty good.