List Archives

Wikipedia

  • Subject: Wikipedia
  • From: "Mitchell Dickerman" <mdickerman@gm...com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:25:10 -0500

Cheers, mate. I had some help with the formatting and I need to add
Cavaliers to the line-up grid. There are some compilation tracks that
I'm missing, too. Wasn't there an Evensong one that had a unique
track? Plus, it looks like an editor is telling us to flesh out the
text. Lisa should do that!

As for artwork, an amazing source is Rateyourmusic.com. Sign up to get
access to the original images. I'm very impressed with the obscure
stuff they've got artwork for. Here's some other sources:

http://www.geocities.com/waddly/blueaero.html
http://www.softshoe-slim.com/lists/b/blue_aeroplanes.html

(I just updated album on my MP3 player).

Mitch