List Archives

Re: Re:BA's on Janice Long:

  • Subject: Re: Re:BA's on Janice Long:
  • From: Ewan Milne <ewan.milne@bt...com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:24:18 +0000

Phill:

Can one of our technical whizzes make these available as MP3's as somebody brilliantly did with the radio 6 session earlier this year? I'm sure many people would be very grateful...

I recorded it on my PVR, haven't checked the recording yet.

In theory, I can transfer the recording over to my PC, extract the audio, edit it down to just the relevant section and convert to mp3.

In practice, I'm so busy for the next month, I'm not sure when I'll have time to do all this - I'm afraid even the first stage is currently complicated by my having moved my PC further from the TV to make way for redecoration. But, if nobody else steps in, and you can all be patient, I should be able to get it done eventually - or supply an mpg file to someone who knows how to do the rest.

I've only recently returned to the list (great DVD by the way Steve, thanks), what radio 6 session is this?