List Archives

Re: Venue Magazine article

  • Subject: Re: Venue Magazine article
  • From: steeevburt@ne...net
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:25:31 -0500

Ah, Phil. Welcome back. Wondered where you had been hiding. Has the Bank
Manager given you a loan to go into t-shirt production, then? Put me down
for a large one although I won't be able to collect it in person as my
wife has unforgivably booked us to go on holiday for the London gig and I
can't be arsed top go shlepping round the country these days.

Steve B