List Archives

RE: Discography

  • Subject: RE: Discography
  • From: Anthony Raffaele <araffael@pr...net>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:08:53 -0500

A few things I own that I didn't notice on the list (which, by the way, is
awesome!)

- "World View Blue" was also released in the US as a promo only 12".  It
was
in a plain die-cut jacket with a sticker on it.

- "Broken and Mended EP" was also released on 12"

- "Detective Song" was also released on 7"

Also...

- does this help with the Art Objects 7"?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ART-OBJECTS-showing-off-French-7-w-PS-RARE-PUNK-1980_W0Q
QitemZ4841542011QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anthony