List Archives

Re: DVD Swapsies ?

  • Subject: Re: DVD Swapsies ?
  • From: smrdo UK <smrdouk@ya...com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 05:49:04 -0800 (PST)

how do i download this, i guess install foldershare first, then, not sure?

Steve Thomas <planesmail@st...net> wrote:  It will take time, as you're
downloading a DVD image - over 2gb! There's
some other material there as well, and you only have to download each file
once, provided it doesn't change (pictures & dvd files don't change!).

I'd hang in there if I were you - unless you're on a dialup connection,
the whole thing should be pretty transparent and you'll open the folder in
a day or two and say, "Wow! I have a Blue Aeroplanes show on my computer!"
:)

St-