List Archives

Re: Fiddlers Mystery Solved!

  • Subject: Re: Fiddlers Mystery Solved!
  • From: Lisa Ash <chipaway@th...freeserve.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:50:14 +0000

Daaaw.  You're cute.
:o)

On 22 Nov 2005, at 16:48, Steve Thomas wrote:

He didn't say, but I doubt whether this tour will just be limited to
England - that would be slightly daft, since if that was the case they
may as well just play the Fiddlers after all and be done with it.  All
the UK/European fans go there anyway, don't they!

So, I think, my lovelies, that you can maybe expect a USA/Europe/Wider
than Bristol mini-tour type of affair.

Fantastic news! Let's hope it pans out for those of us on this side of the
pond. It's been over a decade since the one and only time I've been able
to see the Aeros perform (Life Model tour).

As always Lisa, 'you are loved' for keeping us informed. :)

St-