List Archives

RE: Fiddlers gig

  • Subject: RE: Fiddlers gig
  • From: Bruce Smith <bruce_smith@ta...com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:54:59 +0000 (GMT)

--- Paul Vallis <paulvallis@ho...com> wrote:
> I hope no-one coming from outside the area has paid any money to hotels
> or
> booked transport tickets.......

We booked a hotel as soon as the date was announced, and got a cheap (non
refundable) deal. But that was before tickets were on sale.

So now we have tickets that need returning, and a hotel room we don't
really want. But that is no different to us reserving the hotel before we
could buy tickets.

But.... that's life.

Can't say I'm angry, or even p***ed off at all. Must be getting old.

I think the prospect of the January Swagger show makes up for it, for us.

Bruce.