List Archives

Fiddlers gig

  • Subject: Fiddlers gig
  • From: "Chris Borg" <cpnborg@ho...com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:02:40 +0000
  • Bcc:

My first post on this list, and it's a worried one: the Fiddlers website listings page says the December 2 gig has been cancelled, with no further explanation given. Anybody know what the state of play is? Is it definitely not happening? And if not, what's the problem?

Shame if it's not - went to last year's and thought it was excellent. I always enjoy the (rare) opportunities to see a band I first got into some time in the very early 90s at the then Town and Country in London. A friend got me a ticket on the offchance that "I might quite like them". Bit of an understatement - I was smitten after the first half of the first song.

Chris