List Archives

Re:

  • Subject: Re:
  • From: chris sharp <sharpy@he...freeserve.co.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:33:43 +0100

Tree Full Of Starlings is a song on the new album which I've heard is going to be called "Altitude".

On Oct 31, 2005, at 19:20, gareth james wrote:

yes, just where is nora?
I've not heard her once since I joined you group of
obsessed saddos (and yes I count myself as one)

I did, years ago, put a post on the website forunm
chat thinggy, but never got round to collecting
comments from it.
I much prefer this method, though it does clog up my
email, even if they are not to me peronsally it still
makes me feel loved!

Oh a different matter (questions questions sorry!)
last years xmas gig had a song called 'treeful of
starlings'.
Now I thought I had everything by the BA's but this
track eludes me - who? when? where?
gtb

ps does anyonehave one of the tshirts that said - 'are
you now, or have you ever been a member of the ba's',
with a list of members on the reverse?
If you do and you wanna sell I'll buy as mine has
saddly been chucked in the bin by my misses! Ok, so it
had a few holes but come on, one of the best ever
t-shirts of ANY band!

--- Lisa Ash <chipaway@th...freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:

I've been trying to find Nora's site for ages.  It's
just... well,
gone!  Are you on this list Nora?  If you are, hello
and help! :o)

And Gordon... is was blue GLASS! ;o)

xxx