List Archives

Re: Re: Blueplanes digest, Vol 1 #337 - 1 msg

  • Subject: Re: Re: Blueplanes digest, Vol 1 #337 - 1 msg
  • From: "Anthony Raffaele" <ARAFFAEL@pr...net>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 14:38:56 -0500

Don't feel too bad - I live in the US and NEVER saw
them live.  I also visit the UK every year, but they
are never playing the week I am there.

Where in Norway do you live?  I work for a Norwegian
company and was there two weeks ago.  No artists were
playing while I was there - Would've been nice to see
St. Thomas or Kings of Convenience in their native
land.

Anthony