List Archives

RE: Re: Blueplanes digest, Vol 1 #337 - 1 msg

  • Subject: RE: Re: Blueplanes digest, Vol 1 #337 - 1 msg
  • From: "Philip Hendry" <philip.hendry@bb...co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:21:38 +0100

Controversial view...I know some people from whom Rough Music is up
there with Swagger as a top notch effort...and Duaghter Movie made it
into the top ten 'planes tunes poll I contucted among members of this
site some months ago...sorry but daughter movie smoulders then rocks
like an angry volcano of sound....give me rough music over Life Model
any day...althuogh of course the later does contain the wonderful
Detective Song.....

Phil the nth.