List Archives

Re: Re: Blueplanes digest, Vol 1 #337 - 1 msg

  • Subject: Re: Re: Blueplanes digest, Vol 1 #337 - 1 msg
  • From: Philip Rush <philip_rush@ye...fsnet.co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 11:37:46 +0100

Ask Gerard Column:

Do the lyrics/ poems stand on their own?
Do they begin as fragments to be assembled or are they pared down?
Is each one a diary entry of sorts?

LA or Bristol?

Will there be a Lit 3? Will there be a tour to promote it around this fair country? Will it be called English Litthreetour?

Have you thought about simply making album tracks available for download? Cutting overheads (surely) and pleasing the (are we?) fans?

AND
Does everyone except me already know why we don't see Ian Kearey at the gigs?

Philip

BUT
You don't need anyone on electric violin, do you?

You don't want to know any more about Sweden, perhaps?