List Archives

Northampton last night

  • Subject: Northampton last night
  • From: "TREVOR BOYD" <boyds56@ti...co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 08:14:34 +0100

Great gig from Gerard and Rodders last night at the Labour Club.  From
what I can remember the set list went something like this - not
necessarily in order:

Love Comes Round
World View Blue
Colour Me
Jack Leaves
Bury Your Love Like Treasure
Picture Framed
Jacket Hangs
Disney Head
Starlings In A Tree (a song from the new album which Gerard said would be
out tail end of this year/beginning of next...yeah yeah..)
Yr Own World

There was a cover song by Rodney but can't remember what it was called.

Had a brief chat with Gerard at the bar.  The Fiddlers gig is on although
he hasn't got a band together yet.  He said next year would be different
cos new album ready.  He said he would think about doing the LIT thing as
support to the planes at Fiddlers which would be good.

That's all...where were you Hendry?  I was up for a bit of acoustic
moshing.....

Trev