List Archives

Re: In the band?

  • Subject: Re: In the band?
  • From: "Paul Vallis" <paulvallis@ho...com>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 10:18:38 +0000

Paper Plane is also on Gerard's solo album "Record Player". I've got the CD issue of Weird Sh*t and I don't recall it being on there, but then again I haven't played it for ages. I think I have the single of the Quo original somewhere tho!

Breaking In My Heart was written by Tom Verlaine ('im who used to be in Television). Its evidently on his first solo album, but I've never been bothered to track it down and compare it.

PV1